AVIC411.com

How to edit these scripts/codes, What software?

Hi i was wondering what software you all were using to edit these scripts in the data.zip files. I wanted to ask someone if they would edit or make a custom data.zip file for me but i figured the guys here are tired of people asking. I only want to do a few things. I have an F700BT with the 2.0 update, it is working good, bluetooth, ipod, nav, i don't have many of the problems people here have. Here is what i have done so far:

Changed the 3D arrow size, made it smaller

Software bypass mod

Here is what i was looking to do:

1. remove map zoom scale

2. remove info box in lower left corner ( or make "full screen cockpit mode" always on instead of defaulting to off.

3. if possible, remove iPod album art from map display, (but not iPod page)

Basically, i want to clean up the map display. I like some of maverickster's mods, not sure if i want all of them though.

Would anyone be interested in customizing a data.zip file for me for then above mentioned hacks? Or maybe even a link to download or obtain the software to edit the scripts/code in the data.zip?

I've been reading the forum a lot, since last summer when i first got my avic. Thre are a lot of smart individuals on here and i do appreciate all the info and tips i have gotten from here. Thanks.