AVIC411.com

Adding a clock to the A/V side

Has anyone added a clock to the A/V side of the unit? I have a F700 and do not always have the map up and running, especially when searching for music and such, but I wish there was a clock on the A/V side, or is this a feature I have not run across.

I searched this forum but have come up with nothing thus far.

Thanks

?? There's a light blue clock in the top left portion of the AV interfaces.

Okay, now I know why I have never realized that was a clock, it is 3 hours off.

How do you set it? I have looked through the manual and all the screens and if I just missed it then I's a dumy.

Any help would be good. and thanks catch

edit: Also has anyone made it bigger or moved it yet? I think it would mean, from reading posts, hacking the executable files, but has anyone done it yet?

?? There's a light blue clock in the top left portion of the AV interfaces.

Okay, now I know why I have never realized that was a clock, it is 3 hours off.

How do you set it? I have looked through the manual and all the screens and if I just missed it then I's a dumy.

Any help would be good. and thanks catch

edit: Also has anyone made it bigger or moved it yet? I think it would mean, from reading posts, hacking the executable files, but has anyone done it yet?

No problem. You can adjust the time zone in GPS and navi settings. As of date, that clock can not be enlarged, only the color can be changed. The way that clock works is instead of it being an actual clock, each number is a .bmp image which can be found in the common subfolder of the Image.res file. In the coding, it pulls up the appropriate images to display the correct time.