AVIC411.com

Avic-Z1 Navigation voice and beep not heard after new amp

Hey guys,
I was wondering if anyone knows a possibility or if there is a dumb option to change the navigation voice and beeping noise when changing options to come on? I added a new amp and new front components the music sounds great but I no longer hear the beeping or the voice for the navigation. I searched and read through the instructions and I could not find an answer. Please let me know if there is a setting because I added a new amp and speakers which altered because I was on the factory amp/speakers and everything was working fine.

PS: On a side note all of a sudden the yellow battery wire from the car stopped working out of no where. I don't know how this happened I checked for power on the line and there was none, I assume having to do with the new amp....I had to run another line from the distribution block of battery power back to the avic-z1. :cry:

thanks for any help
ok you say you installed a new amp and front speakers. If you are using the rca pre-amp outputs you will have a slight problem. When you use the rcas, you need to use the ad on guidance speaker. I read that somewhere, I dont know this first hand but it makes sence to me. Someone was having troubles after installing something else and that was the answer. but if your not using the pre outs and your still using the regular speaker wires.. ignore everything i have said! lol
Ok i couldnt find the exact thing i was looking for but i found this on pioneers website

NOTE: When using the DEQ-P8000 with the AVIC-Z1 you will loose the Voice Guidance. You will need to order and install the CD-TS37GP Voice Guidance Speaker.

I remember reading somewhere else that this is because the rca's were used. This kinda makes sence but not too much. The voice we hear is generated and amplified inside the unit. the rca are pre power so they dont get a boost .. i dunno now im rambling.. i need coffee... but the voice guidance speaker isnt that much $$, Hell it may even fix some of the bluetooth issues with echo.
hmm thanks for the answer...sounds logical. that really sucks that this happens if you use the rca's if that is why. i set the nav to Mute All and once it started directions it mute my music, no nav commands came out, AND my music would not come back. BAH!..im wondering if i should just cut the RCA ends and hook them up by wires. what a pain.