AVIC411.com

thomashohl has acheived Avic F forum legend status

Yes thats right his knob design and functionality ranks up there with the ones who have created some great mods/ contributions (leetcoder, stephanie, mavickster, skicrave, ect.) and in my book has earned him the status of Avic F forum legend. And no this is not a shameless plug so he can make more knobs and more money (although that would be great for the economy), but in appreciation for such a simple yet useful design (reading this Pioneer?!!). Thanks again for the inspiration, I didnt realize how bad the original knob was until I installed Toms and now play with it all the time (yes that sounds real perverse, if you are thinking that way!!! shame on you).

Seriously, the black dial looks great, fits great and looks like it belongs. Great job Tom!! :D

Maybe the forum moderator would consider adding a legends folder to the index to immortalize all those that have done so much to make this product better (or at the least what Pioneer should have thought to done) :wink:

Seriously, the black dial looks great, fits great and looks like it belongs. Great job Tom!! :D

Amen! It's amazing how something so small and simple can make such a huge difference in usability. Quality is top notch, looks great but most importantly makes using the dial much easier for us with big hands while driving.

THANK YOU!

Umm, either the format is not permitted or the file size is too big. Unless no one can post picss, then I'd PM Jason, maybe he temporarily turned them off due to the recent server issues. Personally I use photobucket and paste the IMG codes so I rarely ever even use attachments. If you'd like you can email me the picture and I can post it for you if you can't get it to work.