AVIC411.com

QUESTION ABOUT AVIC-N3 & IPOD Interface CD-IB100II

1st post so please be gentle :wink:

Ok, I have a Pioneer Avic-N3 and attached to that I have an Ipod Interface CD-IB100II. I have TV Shows on my Ipod Video (Family Guy) & was wondering if it was possible in ANYWAY to have these videos playing through the H.U (headunit) itself instead of just music files, PLEASE let me know ASAP. Thanks
[quote name="sportsfan21"]You'll have to buy an adaptor on eBay or something that connects to the dock connector and hooks into the units AV inputs. You can play the videos through the AV, but it will not be controls whatsoever from the headunit.[/quote]

Hello sportsfan21, ok thanks for the reply, BUT is there a way / somewhere you can direct me to find this, or what it is called? Thanks Again
[quote name="sportsfan21"]Something like this:

[url=http://cgi.ebay.com/5G-Video-iPod-Pioneer-AVIC-D1-AVIC-D2-AVIC-Z1-AVH-P7800_W0QQitemZ200033243728QQihZ010QQcategoryZ58350QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem]http://cgi.ebay.com/5G-Video-iPod-Pione ... dZViewItem[/url][/quote]

Hello, can I buy these seperately or through a local store such as radioshack, best buy, circuit city, I would REALLY hate to have to spend another $50.00 for pretty much the same thing. And from what it sounds like, all I have to do is plug it into the AV input instead of the ACTUAL ipod input??? Please advise ... Just want to watch videos off my ipod through my Avic N3 ... THANKS AGAIN