AVIC411.com

why do my settings reset?

is this normal??? when i start my car up and the f90bt boots up, i lose my remembered FM stations, AV1 is off by default (when it should say ipod), the rear speakers always default to 'full' when i want it to be on 'subwoofer'

its such a hassle to have to change the settings everytime the system starts. ive noticed that if i turn off the car then power it back up again quickly, it retains the settings, but if the car is off more then 5 mins, i lose all my settings and have to set it all up again....

is this normal??? when i start my car up and the f90bt boots up, i lose my remembered FM stations, AV1 is off by default (when it should say ipod), the rear speakers always default to 'full' when i want it to be on 'subwoofer'

its such a hassle to have to change the settings everytime the system starts. ive noticed that if i turn off the car then power it back up again quickly, it retains the settings, but if the car is off more then 5 mins, i lose all my settings and have to set it all up again....

No, it's not normal. Looks like the constant power wire is not hooked up properly...