AVIC411.com

No end call button in bluetooth mode.

I have tried to search these forums for two days and can not find this topic. When connected to my blackberry storm and try to make a call from either my phone or though the f90bt I do not always get a red end call button. In the directions for manually entering numbers it shows the keypad and a green phone in the bottom right of the screen shot, but it says if you wish to cancel the call hit the end key. Where is the end key? I have never seen aa end key in this screen. I also only occasionally see an end key when it switches to the map. I am running 2.0 installed from factory and the upgraded bluetooth firmware i believe 3.3 and help would be appriciated.

Weird, I've never seen that before.

Like hondarider said, just push in on the multifunction knob to end an active call (or answer an incoming call).

I get the missing phone dialogs every now and then too, usually when I call out, and indeed the big button will hang up the call properly, as will the phone itself.