AVIC411.com

Yet another camera question.....ref 2 cameras and sound

Hi All, I'm waiting to get my Avic Z-1 in the mail, and I'm ordering all my accessories while I wait :D I am going to get a back up camera for my truck, but my question is, can I hook up two rear view cameras? I have a 27' camper trailer, and would like to put an additional camera on the trailer so I can see way back there when I'm towing/backing. Also, I found this "wireless" one on ebay:
[url=http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250034433740&fromMakeTrack=true]http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... Track=true[/url]

I'm curious about the quality, but also notice it has audio capabilities... is there a way to hook up the audio to the Avic Z-1 too? Thanks for your help and opinions!
Michele
I like the switch idea... thanks. I was hoping there'd be a way to hook up the audio, thought it'd be cool if I had someone outside helping me, I could hear them clearly, and they could point out things I might not be seeing on the camera. Oh well, I guess that's what walkie talkies are for....or just yelling back and forth :wink:
I am assuming since he is towing a trailer, he might want to have the cameras on all the time instead of just backing. I know it can be done the normal way as well to have video on all the time, but he could also just hook both the audio and video cables from the camera to the AV inputs, and simply just tune to the AV source to have both audio and video at the same time. Only problem is that since it would be on the AV source, no other source would be playing (i.e.-radio or dvd)
Thanks so much for the replies, I think I might go ahead and get this camera to give it a shot. I really like the audio thing, if it will work, so I can hear someone outside talking to me when I'm backing the trailer. It'd be great if it works! Thanks again
Michele