AVIC411.com

argh, please help with vss wire

Hey guys.. I've been searching everywhere on where to find my VSS wire but i can't find it. I have a 2002 Honda Accord. I have no idea where I can get easy access to the VSS wire, the parking brake, or the reverse signal. I've seen some wiring diagrams (just for models close to mine, but not quite the same model or year, etc) but I don't really know where it is still.
Speed Sense blue/white ECM
Notes: Located at the first plug on the ECM, it is a 32 pin gray plug. The ECM plugs can be accessed by pulling up the carpet on the passenger side of the center console. There are 4 plugs total.

Merry xmas any other problems?
[quote name="cntrylvr79"]Speed Sense blue/white ECM
Notes: Located at the first plug on the ECM, it is a 32 pin gray plug. The ECM plugs can be accessed by pulling up the carpet on the passenger side of the center console. There are 4 plugs total.

Merry xmas any other problems?[/quote]

hey thanks so much.. i got it! now i'm trying to find the reverse signal wire.. i was told it's in the same area, but on a 10 pin plug (don't know the color) and it's a green/black wire.. any idea which plug it's found on? is it one of the 4 u mentioned?
great now why won't my car start by the way? i took out those plugs and put them back in.. and the engine does crank and the battery doesn't seem to be a factor.. it just keeps cranking and won't start.. does this have anything to do with an immobilizer system (i'm not exactly sure what that is but someone mentioned it to me)