AVIC411.com

New Unit Theme by GUGA - Version 2.0

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys,

First of all tks for all the replies....

As a lot of people were asking for a different destination icon I created a new one more generic so exeryone can use the theme. Just unzip, rename it to image.red and copy to the apl folder...

http://rapidshare.com/files/201984856/Image_generic.zip

Sorry but I won't be doing specific icons but I'm including the map image in png format so everyone can do your personalized destination icon.

If there's any change in the theme that you guys need and that won't be specific, such as destination icon with a '04 black honda accord, I'll be pleased to do.

Tks

GUGA

post-22095-1287275715821_thumb.jpg

post-22095-1287275715883_thumb.png

Seems like that file is corrupt because when you unzip and rename it and replace the file in /APL folder all graphics upon load are blank. Is this 7ziped right?

The folders you see in the .res (using 7-zip) need to have an "Image" root folder - so the first thing you see when you open the .res file is an "Image" folder, then under that are the other four - Av, Common, Main, and Tel. I added that and it works fine.

Created two new main menu navigation icons....

GUGA

Hi,

Here is my contribution to the collection of the navigation icons . . .

Thanks GUGA for "refreshing" the image.res file !

BobD

Bob,

When I do my reflection I make it end in black...tak e a look at my icons....and when you raise the bright it's better if you do it in the entire image, this way the bright reflection is increased too....

Nice work

GUGA

Created two new main menu navigation icons....

Bob,

When I do my reflection I make it end in black...tak e a look at my icons....and when you raise the bright it's better if you do it in the entire image, this way the bright reflection is increased too....

Nice work

GUGA

GUGA,

You are right. Icon looks better when dissolves into black background.

As per "brightening" of the icon I do not like to "bright" entire icon - black will become gray and it will be shown as a rectangular button . .

Any way, I will make some changes if I get some time to play more with my AVIC GUI.

Thanks again for making AVIC better!

BobD