AVIC411.com

New Unit Theme by GUGA - Version 2.0

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Created two new main menu navigation icons....

GUGA

could u do one of these with a gray mkv vw gti. that would be great.

Vwboy,

I don't have time to create all the icon that a lot of people have benn asking, you can use the images in the post to create you own icons.

Any other change, not specific icons, i'll be pleased o do

GUGA

You need to download the zip file decompress it and then rename the image_generic.res to image.res

GUGA

hello to all

i am new in forum and first tahank you for all this great works.i tried what you say but nothing happened.there is no change.one of my trying the home icons became to disappears.i can't beleive how i can't do this.it's looks ver easy.copy-past....but i can't.

i request that could you description this process step by step.

i downloaded the zip file.

decompress the file with 7zip (also winrar)

rename to image.res(image,image.red:-) ,image_generic.res i tried all of)

and copy to my flash disk /apl

and reboot.

don't decompress the zip... take the "image.res" out of the zip you downloaded

decompress that with 7zip as a folder which should just be called "image"

edit your images

right click the folder and go to 7zip > add to archive

save as a 7zip file but change the ".7z" to ".res"

load that on your system and you're golden

don't decompress the zip... take the "image.res" out of the zip you downloaded

decompress that with 7zip as a folder which should just be called "image"

edit your images

right click the folder and go to 7zip > add to archive

save as a 7zip file but change the ".7z" to ".res"

load that on your system and you're golden

thanks a lot.i will try .i'm sure will work.

thans again

The images look great! How do you install them?

Take a look at the first post...

GUGA

I have read the first post and downloaded the file. How do I copy it to the APL directory?

You need to go into testmode to do this. Search the forum for testmode and you'll find all the info you need.

GUGA

You need to go into testmode to do this. Search the forum for testmode and you'll find all the info you need.

GUGA

I have searched the forum for "testmode" and unfortunately, the correct results were not returned. Is there any way you could maybe link me to the correct threat explaining how to run testmode?

GUGA

I have searched the forum for "testmode" and unfortunately, the correct results were not returned. Is there any way you could maybe link me to the correct threat explaining how to run testmode?

The very first, very stickied thread would be a good place to look...

• 2 weeks later...

Can someone please help me on what im doing wrong on my theme i have gone through all the threads that i can find on this but i must be missing something.So this is what i got i copyed my Image res from my unit unziped it with 7z changed the pictures the ones listed Normal and Push Kept the same file name rezip with 7z image.7z changed the name to Image.res replace it with the one on my unit and it boots up just fine but no imags in my top menu and the lines are missing that seperate the buttons for like setting/phone and my pictures in my AV and Contacts are missing along with back arrow button pic. but my destination pictures are there so a little confused i have replaced with my backup image.res and everything is fine i have can back messed with the pictures gone through the threads some more tryed again and again still same results.

So please can some one help me out maybe look at my image res and see if im missing something i follow direction very well and i have done all the reading before i even thought of asking for help.

It cant be that hard Right

Josh