AVIC411.com

New Unit Theme by GUGA - Version 2.0

i posted that by mistake, i downloaded gugas theme, i changed the main menu icons, i added the speed cams, i added the poi images, the bluetooth phonebook mod i did them all seperate and it worked fine then i changed the main menu icons and it stopped working i think i might have deleted something by mistake..is that possible or is there nothing in the screen that you can delete that effects msn

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i posted that by mistake, i downloaded gugas theme, i changed the main menu icons, i added the speed cams, i added the poi images, the bluetooth phonebook mod i did them all seperate and it worked fine then i changed the main menu icons and it stopped working i think i might have deleted something by mistake..is that possible or is there nothing in the screen that you can delete that effects msn

try doing a reset,

try doing a reset,

Same thing i told him in the other thread. Its a bug that happens sometimes after coming out of test mode, doing a reset fixes it for some people other can just go back intotestmode and then come back out and it fixes it.

Can somebody help create a custom "destination" icon for the main menu screen with a GT Mustang theme? Here's some sample images for ideas, but I'm open to your creativity.

When the updated image is created, what should I name it as so it updates the main menu?

Thanks in advance!

Can somebody help create a custom "destination" icon for the main menu screen with a GT Mustang theme? Here's some sample images for ideas, but I'm open to your creativity.

When the updated image is created, what should I name it as so it updates the main menu?

Thanks in advance!

Images are already named correctly. Hope ya like em. 8)

746_32K_MN-640_32b_normal.jpg

746_32K_MN-640_32b_push.jpg

Thanks in advance!

Images are already named correctly. Hope ya like em. 8)

746_32K_MN-640_32b_normal.jpg

746_32K_MN-640_32b_push.jpg

Thank you Lonestar...

Just checking, I renamed these to end with .bmp...then saved them to the ui...and 800_400 folder. I added these two files and it did not replace anything. I also added these two images to the common folder. Does that sound right?

by the way, you can put the horse in the bmp: 746_32K_MN-001_24b.bmp

than it is in the button between Phone and Settings

Nice, never knew that. Will have to change mine. :mrgreen:

sizzlin, here ya go. Should work. Just copy/paste over existing one. Be sure to make a back up first though.

http://rapidshare.com/files/227258626/Image.res.html

by the way, you can put the horse in the bmp: 746_32K_MN-001_24b.bmp

than it is in the button between Phone and Settings

Nice, never knew that. Will have to change mine. :mrgreen:

sizzlin, here ya go. Should work. Just copy/paste over existing one. Be sure to make a back up first though.

http://rapidshare.com/files/227258626/Image.res.html

Thanks Lonestar...I'm lovin the new look:

img00011200904291356.jpg

Do you have a stang? If so...have u done any other mods?