AVIC411.com

Problems with F90-bt already.. please help

well for some reason, my gps signal gets lost basically everytime i turn the car on. so today i tried going into testmode and deleting my flash disk files and reupdating to ver 2.0 but it still will not get a gps signal..it worked for a little bit but when it dd work, i had all yellow bar strength on like 6 sats.. this just recently started happening right out of the blue.. i have my antenna on the rear deck in my car so its right in the field of view of the sky.. am i going to have to get this replaced? and also, it started giving me the message saying my parking brake isnt properly connected but it really is and i did the software bypass.. it was working this whole time but for some reason, now it wants to start giving me problems.. any help would be appreciated.

mount your gps antenna on a metal pad that came with the unit

when you deleted your files you deleted your bypass.. do it again

i did.. like i said before, i never had a problem with my unit getting a good gps signal and also, i did re-do the software part of the bypass and it still shows me that message.. is my unit defective somehow or should i try to delete my whole flash disk and copy my old one?

not sure.. if you have poor gps try moving the antenna even outside to the roof as a test..

you did not do the bypass right.. im sure of it.. try the hardware bypass and check to make sure your gps antenna is properly connected and seated right..

lol i swear to god i did the bypass right.. it just started showing me that warning screen and it only does it once in awhile.. its weird. but about the gps reception.. why wouldnt it work now when it was working perfectly before? i dont get that..