AVIC411.com

Avic f700BT Install pics

Don't mean to thread jack or anything but...

Yeah I'm a fan of the M series don't get me wrong. I had a little fun with a new one on the interstate the other day, still can't quite keep up with me. :lol: (I drive a pretty highly modded Evo)

GTR! now you're talkin!!

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

One day I hope to have a GTR or something that can do everything well. :wink:

The new GTR is sick. I hope Toyota decides to bring back the Supra to compete with it. With all the muscle cars being brought back, it'd be nice to see it redone.

Agreed. The Supra is my all time favorite sports car. I saw the GTR in person the other day when I was trying to get a screw for my Armada at the dealer (went in with the intention to get screwed...lol).

In person it looks much better than the pictures but it is still an aquired taste. There is no arguing the performance though - the thing is pure evil!

Manuals are for slow cars and excuse makers. :lol::lol:

Auto FTW.

Ready...set...press the peddle! LOL.

On my M3 board there are tons of threads about 6MT vs. SMG (BMWs version of a sport-auto) and people in both camps are stead fast in their beleifs. Ultimately they always get locked :)

My understanding is the dual-clutch SMG (like in the GTR) even pleases people who drive sticks. I like the third peddle myself.

HAHA

The 2 cars I own weren't offered in autos so I guess I'm bias, but both cars top the car lovers lists, S2000 and Evo.

Only clutch pedalless car I'll ever own will have a prancing horse on the hood (or the GTR):)

Auto FTW.

You forgot the pull away from 6 speed driver while he cries to you after about missing a shift.... :lol:

I would have bought a 6 speed, but seeing as my car is a drag strip whore and sometimes a street fighter :twisted:, the Auto fits me better.

There are years of discussions on the same subject on ls1gto.com too, and I am sure every other car board ever.

Hijack start....

It's all good! I just sold my 540i, and I totally respect the STi and the M3's handling.....there's just something evil and sooooo right about a lil' ol' V-6 with a hairdryer putting 450+ ponies to the ground using 80s' technology- and still getting a respectable 20+ mpg.

Too many times I've gone to the local track, and can't get people to believe that I drove to the track, laid down back to back 11s in the 1/4 mile, and then drive home- without crew, trailer, or massive spare parts.

And, insurance is cheap :D

OK, hijack over.....Sweet install, OP!

Too many times I've gone to the local track, and can't get people to believe that I drove to the track, laid down back to back 11s in the 1/4 mile, and then drive home- without crew, trailer, or massive spare parts.

:lol: I get the same, except they cannot believe a "bland bloated grand prix" just ran those 11's :twisted:

Auto FTW.

On my M3 board there are tons of threads about 6MT vs. SMG (BMWs version of a sport-auto) and people in both camps are stead fast in their beleifs. Ultimately they always get locked :)

My understanding is the dual-clutch SMG (like in the GTR) even pleases people who drive sticks. I like the third peddle myself.

SMG isnt dual clutch.

I have an 04 m3 btw also ;)