AVIC411.com

AVIC F90BT Installation Shops offering Hacks,,,,, norfolk Va

Jordan, its not that difficult to do the bypass

It literally takes 1 min to change the wires. When the guys installing the unit he wont even know that you bypassed it.

http://www.avic411.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=17013

If he has already put the unit in to your car just follow step by tep instuctions on the software bypass

http://www.avic411.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=17715

Were are here to help you if you need it but I cant come to you house and spoon feed it for you (Airline tickets are too much money :) )

EDIT: Ohh ya I got my 17 year old sister to do the bypass because I was at work and was impatient ;) not to make you feel bad but to give you more easy that it really IS that easy

/thread

Brad :)

lol you want them to illegally disable safety features and then if something goes wrong you want to blame them?

You sir win at life :lol:

I think he means if it's done incorrectly, not if he rear ends someone because he was watching a movie.

It is hard to find a shop that will do it. I do the bypass only if the customer asks for it and they agree we are not liable if they get pulled over or cause an accident. After all, just because I bypass it doesn't make it OK for him to be reckless. Also the boss wants me to charge like $40 to bypass it which is ridiculous, so I just quickly do it while wiring at the bench.

OP, it's simply moving a wire and grounding 2, you can easily do that in no more than 2 minutes before bringing it to the shop.

I think he means if it's done incorrectly, not if he rear ends someone because he was watching a movie.

Oh I know what he meant. If the installer is nice enough he might take a second look but he would not go oh gosh that was my bad I did it wrong. If it's done "under the table" there is no guarantees.

Do installation shops install the F90BT with the Bypass Hack...or they dont offer that...iam trying to get my F90BT installed but dont want to do the Bypass myself would rather have a pro do it so they get the blame if its fucked up.........Norfolk Va area..........its going into a 2005 chrysler 300

Contact these guys in Chesapeake if you don't want to do it yourself.

Same Day Auto Audio Repair Service Inc.

1228 South Military HWY. Suite F

Chesapeake VA, 23320

(757)420-5206 office

(757)420-5582 fax

(757)277-1080 cell