AVIC411.com

2006 Lincoln LS VSS and reverse wire location!

if you check pacaudio.com the make a plug and play adapter for the truck that has thoes wires and the steering wheel controls. i happen to have on if your interested.

You do realize that this is a Lincoln LS, a car, not a truck? The AVIC will work even better with the VSS connected. There is no reason not to on this car as the signal is easy to get to. I happen to have an 04 LS and an 06 LS, I do know what I am talking about.

you think the ls is the same as the fusion? are they not the same body??? cuse I cant find my VSS anywhere.. they say that I need some sort of CANbus adapter....anyways.. let me know thanks

if you check pacaudio.com the make a plug and play adapter for the truck that has thoes wires and the steering wheel controls. i happen to have on if your interested.

You do realize that this is a Lincoln LS, a car, not a truck? The AVIC will work even better with the VSS connected. There is no reason not to on this car as the signal is easy to get to. I happen to have an 04 LS and an 06 LS, I do know what I am talking about.

you think the ls is the same as the fusion? are they not the same body??? cuse I cant find my VSS anywhere.. they say that I need some sort of CANbus adapter....anyways.. let me know thanks

Sorry, I don't know anything about the Fusion. I do know that the LS is not like any other Ford. It is more like the Jaguar S series.

Catchme and Joey...either of you have the info for the VSS wire on a 2002 V8 Lincoln LS? NO one on the LS forums knows where the VSS is for this one. My D3 was fine with no VSS but the F series is always about 100 feet off.

I don't, maybe Catchme does. The gen II LS's have two VSS signals inside the car (not counting the data carried by the CAN bus). One was for the factory (Pioneer, by the way) navigation, and the other was for the rear-parking aid. If gen I had the rear parking aid option, then you might find it there. On gen II, the two VSS signals originate at the ABS controller under the hood. Gen I might be the same.

the Fusion and the Lincoln Zepher (or MKZ) are both built off of the mazda 6 platform, they have nothing in common with the LS.

i was looking through our shop software and for a 08 fusion

i found that reverse wire should be green/white stripe at the SJB (Smart Junction Box) connector E, pin 21. the SJB is under the driver side dash.

the VSS wire should be brown/white stripe at the PCM, bottom plug, pin 65 or Yellow in pin 46 at the ABS module(ABS module is in front of the passanger strut tower

always double check with a digtal multi-meter