AVIC411.com

noob question! speed hack?

I already have my parking brake wire done, it works good! (although I always have the message saying parking brake bla bla bla... click ok, then it's all good)

anyway, can't see movies as soon as I hit about 10km/h...

how can I bypass this?

and please be very specific! I saw on some threads ppl talking about a data.zip file and such, but I downloaded the 2.0 version (which BTW did wonders to the unit!) and I see no such file...

anyway! waiting for kind help here :P

thx ppl!!!

first off I don't have a cabrio, I put a nickname I have on another forum, anyway long story short, I have a jetta mk4

thanks or the links, the hardware mod, I will not do, it took way too much effort to put the radio in, I will certainly not take it out again :P

the software mod iI just do not understand! I read the pages,I just cannot find that damn data.zip file!!! is it for the 2.0 update? where do I find it?

Got mine installed today, everything works great but VR is a lil off sometimes.My problem is i cant watch videos even when parked or car ignition is on acc. Now i havent gotten the software bypass yet,as to my installer said there would be no need for me to do it the way he did it. Which was i am thinking the way he explained it was the parking break wire bybass. As i tried to tell him i think you need to do this software hack. Anyway im not sure if he did it right.

well I got the hardware hack for the hand brake, and just put the software in my sd card, but the avic unit will not update again!

how can i make it take the new file?

I hope I don't have to go through the whole process of backing up the igo file and stuff like it says on that other thread!!!

there must be an easier solution! It's a simple little change :P

hoping for some easy trick!

I think what he is asking is how does he get to the files......and that my friend does not work like a simple update. You need to download the testmode files on this site... do a search and you should find it.......this puts your unit into windows mode if I am correct. I have not done any mods or hacks yet, but from reading this site from top to bottom, thats the way you do it.

I think what he is asking is how does he get to the files......and that my friend does not work like a simple update. You need to download the testmode files on this site... do a search and you should find it.......this puts your unit into windows mode if I am correct. I have not done any mods or hacks yet, but from reading this site from top to bottom, thats the way you do it.

or also, in addition to that, you can find the answers if you look deeply into your heart. Then the answers will come to you.