AVIC411.com

HELP! PLEASE! I FORMAT MY FLASH DISK

Pleaseeeeeeee help! :(:( I format and dont have the OS in my flash what put the OS in my flash? please who have a edit testmode? For enter white the img in the sd card?

If you have deleted Windows files off of Flash Disk to the point that Test Mode does not boot, I think Pioneer are the only ones who can help you (and that won't be a warranty repair either), I am afraid...

BorisM ufff I dont have a pioneer near..

I put ON and press the map and menu and show me a blue screen.

My idea is to have put my radio on the SD card files WINCEIMG.CKS and WINCEIMG.BIN and turn on the radio. but not as I have treated with the method used in the palm, but nothing

BorisM ufff I dont have a pioneer near..

I put ON and press the map and menu and show me a blue screen.

My idea is to have put my radio on the SD card files WINCEIMG.CKS and WINCEIMG.BIN and turn on the radio. but not as I have treated with the method used in the palm, but nothing

Since there is no working copy of Windows CE on the radio, there's nothing to boot into, so you can't copy anything onto AVIC.

Pioneer might be able to go into test menu and upload those files, but you need a special diagnostic disk that only Pioneer (so far at least) has.