AVIC411.com

Help compressed IR file in Igo

Should there be a compressed IR file in the IGO folder. The reason I sak is because the F900 can not find my house it's off by a few hundred feet. My maps say 2007 on the unit but when I copied my flash disk they are 2008 in the contents folder. I must have screwed something up when I put the hacked data zip in. Would be nice to have my home on the gps and who knows what else if off. I have looked for a few days and tried the sys.txt with no luck. Should I remove IR zip in the IGO folder?

go to google maps and see where your house is and i bet your off a few houses. it's nothing to do with pioneer it's the map provider

I went to Google its right on. I think I screwed it up somehow My maps say 2008 in the my flash drive but on the Avic they say 2007. Can I remove the IR zip folder from Igo? or can I reinstall the firmwhere update 2 I have already installed some hacks will that kill the system. I checked the posted flash disk and there is no IR zipped file in the Igo folder