AVIC411.com

I had my Z1 + Bluetooth + iPod installed this weekend.
I picked it up from the place, looked at my connection for my iPod, noticed that the rose colored plastic was still on the iPod connector. I plugged my iPod in, saw Pioneer, saw the Artist, Genre, etc. I play songs but no audio. I tried my friends Nano, same thing. Strraannggeee..... Defective unit?
[quote name="sportsfan21"]Possibly, or more likely your installer installed the IP bus cable the wrong way.

Blue goes to Blue on the headunit, black goes to black on the iPod unit.[/quote]

Would that be possible if I still see Artist, Genre, Track, Album, etc. info on my Z1? It shows 00:01, 00:02... etc. just no sound.
[quote name="Agro"] [quote name="sportsfan21"]Possibly, or more likely your installer installed the IP bus cable the wrong way.

Blue goes to Blue on the headunit, black goes to black on the iPod unit.[/quote]

Would that be possible if I still see Artist, Genre, Track, Album, etc. info on my Z1? It shows 00:01, 00:02... etc. just no sound.[/quote]

YEP Your right.
I called Pioneer thats what they say.

Taking it back to have the cable switched around