AVIC411.com

Bluetooth SOOO SLOW???

Is there anything I can do to speed up the bluetooth? Its so slow its almost impossible to use... The phone rings and when you touch the green phone button the phone stops ringing before the unit picks up.... Then if you go to make a call the music still keeps playing for about 5 seconds after the person picks up. When a call is coming in it says incomming call until the last ring when it tells you who is calling but by the time you click the green phone to answer it says missed call. The unit seems to respond soooooo slow to the bluetooth and I have no idea why. I am using 3.3 with a ATT Palm Centro. Is there ANYTHING I can do to speed this up? So that I can at least try and use it successfully?

PLEASE HELP!!

i have that too. it's even worse when looking at video. then the unit doesn't even answers the call at all. and there is no way to move to the phone menu no matter how hard you try... also running all the latest patches / versions.

this is the reason to stop using it and now i only listen to podcasts via a old nano. but even with only this this the phone menu is slow.