AVIC411.com

ive had my f700 unit (europe) for about 2 months now and never experienced problems with the sd-card up until now

the past week i went on vacation and put a whole lot of music on my sd card in different folders.

with the music in different folders some songs get cut off too soon (ive seen some posts about this problem but no solution is available)

but my biggest problem is that sometimes when changing songs between folders the whole system shuts down and reboots

other times at completely random moments the music stops playing and the sd-card is not recognized anymore, not even other sd-cards

does anybody have a clue whats going here? i used to have just a couple of songs on the root of my sd card and never experienced any problems

some background info: i have a f700bt v2 (europe) and i used a 4gig sdhc card. (the sd card is not the problem, i tried 2)

in my work, they advise me to take the kingston brand...

all of your sd card are "sdhc" maybe it would be the problem...maybe the bitrate transfert is "too fast"

did you try "normal" 2 giga sd card ? ( even if you told that's not from the sd...)

i'm look to buy sd card, and i'm wondering about all these models of sd cards...

sorry but i have no other idea...