AVIC411.com

2009 Ford Mustang with AVIC-F90BT 500 Shaker System

Hello,

I need some advice on wiring a 2009 Ford Mustang which is currently equipped with a 500 Shaker System with Sirius Sat Radio. I am going to install an AVIC-F90BT Navigation radio into the auto and I have some newbe questions.

What wiring harness would I use, part number and manufacturer. I have a Shaker 500 sound system and a Sirius Sat radio.

I have been searching online for information on this, but I am confussed on which wiring harness and CANBUS interface to use to maintain utility of the AVIC-F90BT.

On the Cruchfield web site they provide installation equipment information, however, comments on the site indicate that these components may not be the correct ones to use.

Thank you for any assistance.

I have done some research and found the following AVIC-F90BT installation on my 2009 mustang.

The FORDAH made by Peripheral is specifically made for Ford vehicles with Navigation MSCAN databus radios. It will transmit the VSS, illumination, reverse output, parking brake, and a 5 volt rgulated amp turn on for factory installed subwoofers.

For sat radio I choose Sirius which required two parts, the SCC1 tuner and Pioneer Bus Interface.

I am still doing research on what type of antenna adapter to use and what would be a good looking install kit for the mustang.

Believe it or not the antenna adapter is the universal chrysler part. Can be found at any of the local audio stores inclusive of best-rip off-buy.

Know nothing about the FORDAH. I just used the standard metra harness, wired in the 5v regulator and done. Takes all of 15 minutes to complete.

I'm sure Peripheral is going to request you pay with a limb for that connectivity.

• 1 year later...

Shoulders: Death Speaker Mantle is a nice little drop from RFKKaufen WOW Gold. It too is cloth, but you will not have many other choices when it comes to shouldersWOW Gold. Inquisitor's Shawl a common drop from SM that you will probably see a lot ofMetin2 Gold; it is good, so get it if you can. Ironfeather Shoulders the cream of the crop if you are not using BOA gear. I might even suggest going out of your way to pick up both Ironfeather pieces once you can wear themBuy WOW Gold.

:lol::lol:

so nice