AVIC411.com

Transfering contacts from bb storm to pioneer bluetooth

Okay I figured out how to transfer contacts to my avic d3 bluetooth from my bb storm. First thing you have to do is pair the two devices. Then go to your head unit and go to the function screen for BT and go to transfer contacts. Next on your storm go to manage connection and select Bluetooth options. Under paired devices highlight the Pioneer BT unit and hit the menu key and go to "device properties". Once you are there scrool down to where you see "services". Hit the menu key and go to "Refresh Service List". It will take a moment when its done it should say "Object Push" under services now. Now you can go to the menu key and go to "transfer contacts". Let me know if you have any questions I hope this helps.

Hey thanks for the info. Do you have any idea if there is some sorta fix for being able to adjust the volume from the storm when using the BT on the Z2/Z3?

With my old phone I was able to adjust the volume right from the phone, but with the storm it seems fixed....

I still cant get mine to pair automatically, and when I tried to transfer the contacts like you said my "transfer contacts" button on the D3 screen isnt highlighted so I cant press it... I just got this phone and Im already getting pissed at it.

Off topic- does yours freeze up for like 5 minutes when you try to take a video sometimes??? Also does it take longer than usual sometimes for the screen to flip when you turn it from portrait view to landscape?

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...