AVIC411.com

I hate it but Im a Noob.

I just got my AVIC-F700BT about a week ago and book looking through allot of these threads, and im very interested in modding my AVIC. There are a few things I have been reading and interested in changing, for example the nav mute, and adding buildings. I have a few questions like. I have Sirius and older models of pioneer radios allowed me to go through the presets by pressing up or down, can that be changed. I also wanted to know if I can have the map track up in 2D mode instead of North being up. And how to boot into test mode and get into modifying this unit. Any help is well appreciated.

Thanks Alot

Try having a read of various threads using the search button at the top. The majority of us do that to see if we can find any answers, and then ask questions in the (hopefully) appropriate thread/s.

Besides, you'll be amazed at what you pick up just by searching/reading threads, there's a wealth of info within these pages.

Happy hunting, and welcome to the forum :wink:

thanks ill keep searching

No prob, you'll be amazed what you find/learn. Two months ago I knew nothing about hacks/mods/F-Series/scripts/bmp's/coordinates/DATA.zips/ui etc. etc..

Now I still know sod all but I'm a much better bullshitter :lol:

Good luck :wink:

thanks ill keep searching

No prob, you'll be amazed what you find/learn. Two months ago I knew nothing about hacks/mods/F-Series/scripts/bmp's/coordinates/DATA.zips/ui etc. etc..

Now I still know sod all but I'm a much better bullshitter :lol:

Good luck :wink:

oh yeah, and this guy found out that I love everybody too. and i usually do. good luck and i hope you get to help us improve this thing.

you can start by making some toyota splash screens =) :wink: