AVIC411.com

Mixed review from me. The list of accidents, etc. is pretty accurate so I can adjust which freeways I take based on that--Saves me ALOT of time. As for the traffic flow, it is not very accurate, especially during rush hour. Seems like I come to complete stop sometimes before it warns me that traffic is slowing, or just the opposite--the freeway will be flashing red and I will be going 75. I think they just need to make it update more often and it would be great

[quote name="smash"]What's everyone's opinion on XM's NavTraffic? I'm a SIRIUS user so I'd want just that service... but does it work well and how quick/effective is it?

Looking for any at all feedback[/quote]
I absolutely love it here in Phoenix. Accidents, traffic flow, all of it. It would be nice to see accidents updated a bit sooner, but I also listen to the XM traffic report for Phoenix and it's even slower. So all in all, it's worth the money. Actually, it's worth twice the money to me. Best feature I ever saw.

That being said, their customer service is some of the worst I've ever dealt with. It's all outsourced off shore...and most have difficulty with English. But once they get it set up...after several attempts, it's all good.