AVIC411.com

honda pic backround if anyone is intrested

hey all I just finished putting a new splash seen on my 90bt, I thought it was going to be hard, but it was actually really easy. I am defently not a hacker like some of these other guys, but I try. I just got the unit installed the other day so I have not tried to do many things with it yet. But this is how I changed the loading screen and what I did do make it work.

First you need to do is find a JPG you want to install (this is the one I used)

honda_89.jpg

then get an sd scanner/reader and create a file called pictures and then drag and drop the file into the file on the sd card then go back to you stereo and insert the disk and turn the car on. once the unit turns on go to settings. from there go to unit settings once that screen is open go to splash screen. at the bottom it will say upload sd disc once that is done your pics that are in jpg will show up press the one you want and there you go. This will save it to the unit. Now when you turn the car on it will appear during the loading phase.