AVIC411.com

Help..Bluetooth..I can hear person but they can't hear me!

[quote name="zman1910"]Anyone know what the problem is. Can someone please steer me in the right direction. I also don't think the voice recognition is working. I get no beep or anything and whatever icon they are talking about in the manual. PLEASE HELP[/quote]

If you don't get the voice recognition button on the av and nav screens then that means your mic is not plugged in to the back of the Z1. If you do get that icon on your screen with your problem then it means there is a break in the wire or a defective mic.

If you seem to not see the icon on your screen that means your mic is not plugged in to the Z1.
Yep, if the mic is plugged in to the back of the Z1 and you still don't see the icon, then check the plug, there are 2 there, one is a digital out and one is mic in and they are the exact same "headphone jack" plug. It might be not all the way into the correct hole or in the wrong hole.
[quote name="S.F.W."]I know this is going to seem strange, but.. Can someone post a pic of the mic from the BT1 ?[/quote]

That is strange, I don't have a picture handy, but you can download the installation manual (or open it up if you have a Z1) and check out page 6, 7 and 28, they aren't in color, but there are pics of them. Drawings more like it.

The manuals can be downloaded from pioneer's site and there are links here:
[url=http://avic411.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=351]http://avic411.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=351[/url]

Why did you want a pic? And technically it's not from the BT1, the BT1 is just the square module, the mic comes with the z1 itself (it's voice activated without the bluetooth module).