AVIC411.com

i am using f500 normaly without any bypass action???

i am using f500 normaly without any bypass action . Is that normal :)

Before i bought the f500, i had thought that i must bypass the unit for using normally. But i can use it without bypass and without any restriction(problem).

I think i overlook something. What is the problems that forced you to bypass your units?

The 500 is a portable unit, the others are fixed/hardwired, so the circuitry is of a slightly different design. Although I have my cradle hardwired and working thro' the ND-G500 amp. I have the handbrake wire connected to earth as well as the software hack, but it will still work if I power it up via the cigarette lighter socket, or even off the internal battery. And I figured out best part of the wiring myself, the instructions were lacking in any detail (in fact they were shit) and my emails to Pioneer from 4months ago are still unanswered.

I've said it here before: great kit, crap customer care :?

Before the software bypass, my F500BT cannot play video if it is powered by the big fat cable connected to the cradle. Everything works fine after I did the bypass.

If you are using the battery, or just power the F500BT with the 5v input on the left side of the unit, it works no matter you bypass it or not.

The 500 is a portable unit, the others are fixed/hardwired, so the circuitry is of a slightly different design. Although I have my cradle hardwired and working thro' the ND-G500 amp. I have the handbrake wire connected to earth as well as the software hack, but it will still work if I power it up via the cigarette lighter socket, or even off the internal battery. And I figured out best part of the wiring myself, the instructions were lacking in any detail (in fact they were shit) and my emails to Pioneer from 4months ago are still unanswered.

I've said it here before: great kit, crap customer care :?

Dumpystig

My nd-g500 will be here tomorrow. I will try to install it myself. Are there any trick, anything I have to look out for? I planed to skip the reverse wire and center other wise... is it ok? Also, how is music going through tihs ampl? I use the after market HU that supposed to have stronger output then this amp.. would it affect the sound?

THank you