AVIC411.com

Customize Points of Interest to City/State?

I've had a few days with my AVIC D2. I really like it. One problem. Every time I do a "Points of Interest" or Address search, I have to work through destinations that are in another state. I will never take my car out of my state. Is there a way to modify the DVD so that my results only include POIs and addresses from my state (Colorado)? Thanks!
[quote name="whtcrxghst"]And after you have typed in the city name once, it remembers it. Just hit city, then hit city again and it will pull up a list of the cities you have used previously[/quote]

Didn't know about the double touch to bring up ( remembered citys ) Thats a big help . Thanks for the tip .
The city tip is very helpful. Thank you. Is there any way to do this with states? Like most areas, Denver is a metroplex and I'm sometime uncertain which city a destination is in.

[quote name="whtcrxghst"]And after you have typed in the city name once, it remembers it. Just hit city, then hit city again and it will pull up a list of the cities you have used previously[/quote]
Not with the D1/2. They have split the country into different regions (12 I think) so you are stuck with that. I think the Z1 you can narrow it down to one state

[quote name="common"]The city tip is very helpful. Thank you. Is there any way to do this with states? Like most areas, Denver is a metroplex and I'm sometime uncertain which city a destination is in.
[/quote]