AVIC411.com

Hi Guys i have a problem: i am trying to make copy of the Navigation DVDs of my N3 (which by the way is awesome). I have created an image file (iSO) and also tried to copy the cd using Nero 6 Ultra. But when it should start burning i get an error that says that "Can not start disc-at-once". By the way i am using HP DVD+R DL. I know there are several posts about this but i am a total idiot on this :oops: can someone explain me using "rocks & stones" or "baby steps"...thanks
well thanks for the sarcastic comment :roll: ; but, do you know that you can make one copy of it and its legal, as long it is not for sale purposes, reverse engineering, etc (illegal activities). You should know that law states that we can make one legal copy of every software, music cd, and any other cd that we legally purchased :D . by the way i am also in Texas (where capital punishment is like buying tacos in Mexico)
PD. by the way do you know the answer to my question
I don't know the answer to your question, but have you tried saving it as an .nrg image? There's a CNDV-60 floating around that is an NRG image and it burns perfectly. I've never known anyone to have trouble with the NRG in Nero. The other image formats I've heard of lots of people having trouble with.

As far as the legality, I don't know what Pioneer's legal dept's view on it is, but I personally think anyone with 1 AVIC hardware is entitled to 1 license of AVIC software. I think it's great when someone helps out another AVIC owner, it's the people who try to make a profit that just seems wrong.