AVIC411.com

cant run burnt disc

Guest ultravorx

Guest ultravorx
well, i finally found an iso editor that would work for free, since iso commander cost $30.

I finished the process using a single layer dvd+r disc and it says on boot up please insert appropriate disc, it doesnt like my burnt copy, am i doing something wrong? i really want a custom image but it just wont accept my disc!!!

Frank
Guest ultravorx
I tried a dvd-r today and the screen just turns black and nothing happens? i cant get any of the dvd's to read in the d1!!!

They were all burnt with nero using the iso method, any other ideas?

Frank
[quote name="ultravorx"]I tried a dvd-r today and the screen just turns black and nothing happens? i cant get any of the dvd's to read in the d1!!!

They were all burnt with nero using the iso method, any other ideas?

Frank[/quote]

What version disc are you using? CNDV-60? Try to extract all files and make your own data DVD and label your disc CPJ1175_1_A for East and CPJ1175_2_A for West. That's if you are using the 2006 Pioneer CNDV-60 Discs. And also you are replacing the disc in the DVD Rom drive?
Guest ultravorx
i ended up using iso magic and it worked, now my only problem is the opening screen jpg i installed is way to small. i set the resolution to 500x240, any ideas on this new issue, i just cant seem to win, lol!!

Frank
  • 4 months later...
I bought a set of upgrade DVDs on ebay. Having problems now. It went through an upgrade process but as soon as it finished it said "Eject disc and reinsert appropriate disc." So now it wont take the new disc or my old disc. and When I try to downgrade through the service menu, i get all thew way through the process and STILL can't use my system AT ALL.

Please help! my $1200 system is useless now

have AVIC-D1 btw It was working great before i upgraded!