AVIC411.com

[quote name="sportsfan21"]YES IT DOES.

IF YOU HAD CHECKED ANY WEBSITE WITH ANY INFORMATION ON THE N2 YOU WOULD'VE SEEN THIS. NEXT TIME PLEASE DO THAT BEFORE POSTING.[/quote] Geez I've been reading these Classified post and it seems like Sportfan has alot to say. You need to treat newbies like you would like to be treated. Its not right to have one "know it all "ruin others experiance!! Get A Life already, the idea of a forum is to bring people together not tear them down!
[quote name="pontiacpassion"]Geez I've been reading these Classified post and it seems like Sportfan has alot to say. You need to treat newbies like you would like to be treated. Its not right to have one "know it all "ruin others experiance!! Get A Life already, the idea of a forum is to bring people together not tear them down![/quote]I think you failed to realize that people have no concept of simply reading posts here, or in this case, any advertisement for the unit! People have the attitude that their question is so much more important than taking 10-15 minutes to read these posts here. Have some courtesy and search! As some people say, RTFM!!!!!
[quote name="PaisanNYC"] [quote name="pontiacpassion"]Geez I've been reading these Classified post and it seems like Sportfan has alot to say. You need to treat newbies like you would like to be treated. Its not right to have one "know it all "ruin others experiance!! Get A Life already, the idea of a forum is to bring people together not tear them down![/quote]I think you failed to realize that people have no concept of simply reading posts here, or in this case, any advertisement for the unit! People have the attitude that their question is so much more important than taking 10-15 minutes to read these posts here. Have some courtesy and search! As some people say, RTFM!!!!![/quote]

My feelings exactly.

And yes; I do have a lot to say. :) Personally, I consider myself a nice and patient person. However, when people are too lazy to take 5 minutes to read about the unit and/or search the forum to find that their question has been asked and answered 1,000 times; I tend to lose my patience. If I was a newbie on a forum and I asked the most simple questions, I would expect to get blasted.

I also don't feel that I'm a "know it all" by any means. Everything I've learned about installing, operating and anything else about these units I've learned from reading the posts on this site. If you've looked, I also ask a good amount of questions, because I don't know everything about installing and operating these units.

Not to mention the fact that a lot of times the tone of my post is misunderstood. I was not responding to the original poster in caps to yell at him/her. I was responding in caps in a joking way because they posted in caps.

So, next time you have a question, I hope I know the answer, and I'll be glad to give it to you. :lol: