AVIC411.com

Instalation pictures

I am looking to get an F500BT and was wondering if anyone had one installed and what the it looked like when it was done. I want a nice clean look and I saw a youtube video of one and it looked like there were cables hanging out of the side. Can someone post a pic of their instalation?

I took out the factory radio from the double-din opening from a Toyota Camry. I made some modification from the backside so i can velcro it onto a bracket. The purpose is to gain access to the side SD card, and to reset the unit if necessary. you can see the f500bt is protrude out from the bezel, so i can just grab it for removal. In the back of the f500bt is the ND-G500 amplifier, and fit nicely in the back. hope this is help.

by hchavez » Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:17 pm

>Where is your radio?

>by KEVV0O0O » Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:55 pm

THATS A REALY NICE INSTALL....I'LL POST SOME PICS ON MY LATER. ABSENCE9...WHAT YOU DOING ABOUT A RADIO.

unfortunately, there is no radio, but we don't listen to radio anyway. we only care about our MP3 collection. so we are okay without the FM station. but this is definately the weakness on f500bt solo setup.

>by dmckeen » Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:36 pm

>So all the cabled get routed through the back? Do you have anything hooked up to it like a usb drive, >microphone, etc? does that all funnel through the mounting adapter i see in the pictures?

i don't have USB drive connected or microphone. all wires is connected thru the Pioneer harness. at one point i had the USB cable connected to the unit. But after i read the manual, it only recommended to use upto 2GB. from my experience when i use 8GB USB thumb drive, it would never sees the device after you power down the device. so i just skip the USB thumb drive altogether (i only use the SD card) regards to the mounting adaptor in the picture, its for another GPS, which i no longer use anymore.

by xxkennynycxx » Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:07 pm

>Verry nice, I like. How does it look when you take it out?In the back it has several places to mount it thru Velcro, and the Harness adaptor without the suction mount. and basically lots of empty space behind the unit.