AVIC411.com

Cheapest place to get a 700bt?

Ebay, and make sure it is coming form Electronics Outlet out of PA they ship fast, I just bought a Avic-f900b and got it in 3 days, just so you understand that referbished isn't bad, it is something that went back to the manufacture, not cause it was broke or anything was wrong with it, but that it was opened and can not be sold as brand new for any reason, mine works great. The thing is you want to look to see how many things the seller has sold on ebay, and that is the number next there name, and make sure the seller accepts paypal, that is the only way I will purchase on there! :D

It sucks the way the prices just shot up. Amazon had it from 6ave(authorized dealer) with factory warranty for $369 shipped a few weeks ago. I figured I'd wait until I had time to install mine to order it, so that's what I did. I saw a few days ago it was $428, and now it's $498. With eBay coupons, cash back, and a SquareTrade warranty I could still match the $369 so I wasn't worried, but now it's way more on eBay too.

Do you guys think the price will drop again?

I just ordered my new (not refurb) f700bt from pacificstereo.com Looks like a newer outfit under the name of the old B&M chain. They got good reviews and shipped the same day (with tracking) that i ordered. I'll let you all know how it goes.

I paid $409 + free UPS ground shipping.

Yeah I almost got one for $350 at amazon about 3 weeks ago.

On a whim I asked Pacific Stereo if their best price guarantee would work with this and they responded saying that they would get back to me. In addition they said that the unit they sold me is warrantied for 1 year. I know for a fact that pioneer only warranties stuff that is sold through authorized online dealers (bb, etc.) and there are only 4 or 5 of them (the others in the list on pioneers . Pacific Stereo is not one of them.

But in essence they promised me a 1 year warranty in that email. :mrgreen:

• 3 weeks later...