AVIC411.com

Putting real pictures into phone contact screen?

I think the images for the phone contacts are in image.res, if you don´t know what that is you will have to search in hack and mods on how to mod the image.res file. Only 6 images because there are only 6 contacts per screen and those images repeat themselves at each screen so you will end up having the same picture for the contacts each time you go down searching for other names.

I think the images for the phone contacts are in image.res, if you don´t know what that is you will have to search in hack and mods on how to mod the image.res file. Only 6 images because there are only 6 contacts per screen and those images repeat themselves at each screen so you will end up having the same picture for the contacts each time you go down searching for other names.

i search about that but i cant find about contact images. i wanna put my wife pic on her number. if all 6 pics will be repeated on every page, it is not useful for me. Is there a way to put my wife pic on her number?

i search about that but i cant find about contact images. i wanna put my wife pic on her number. if all 6 pics will be repeated on every page, it is not useful for me. Is there a way to put my wife pic on her number?

Short of rewriting the phone book program, no.