AVIC411.com

main menu themes

No we are not mean just use the search forum and find stuff for yourself. Once you stay on here long enough and hold your own i think people get respected more what do you think idt.

i agree, most of the new guys want answers to be fed to them, if they really are interested with a certain mod then they should alot some time to research and read topics related to it, most of the newbies wants the easy way,

No we are not mean just use the search forum and find stuff for yourself. Once you stay on here long enough and hold your own i think people get respected more what do you think idt.

i agree, most of the new guys want answers to be fed to them, if they really are interested with a certain mod then they should alot some time to research and read topics related to it, most of the newbies wants the easy way,

yeah it is a pain to search through this forum though, and the thread with the replacement icons isn't listed in any of the FAQ's as far as I know. It took me a few tries to find that thread even though I had read it several times before...

I guess my point is you have to be patient with people, everyone starts out knowing nothing about this forum, so you can't really expect them to know that this mod exists. If you don't feel like answering their question, just pass over it and let someone else do it.