AVIC411.com

F700BT no longer connects via Bluetooth. Help!

Yesterday, my 700BT worked fine, as it has done for several months. Today, I turn on the stereo and BT no longer connects. The BT light on the F700BT no longer even flashes, and it can't find any phones, no matter how many I try. Am I missing something? I try pairing from the phone, and it doesn't find the AVIC. Did my AVIC take a dump?

Well, I fixed the issue. SOMEHOW, the BT software was no longer installed. It wouldn't give me the software version in the BT menu on the AVIC. I just did another BT update from Pioneer's website, and now it works again. This unit really is just stupidly buggy.

I had the same problem on my F90 and did the same thing to fix it. Annoying but easy once you figure it out.

Mine has started doing it again. This is REALLY frustrating. How often am I supposed to reinstall the BT software???!!!! In the Bluetooth menu it just says "Software Revision not found" (or something like that).

And no mods except removing the key beeps. Just a plain Jane 2.0 install. Do you guys have any other tips on how to fix this infuriating bug?