AVIC411.com

anybody getting ECHO with Bluetooth

ive hot my cell hooked up to my bluetooth/avic z1. my callers are complaining of echo.. they hear themselves through my car speakers.

i can hear them fine w/out echo, and when i transfer the call directly to my phone its all good.

just wondering if you guys have any solutions to this. thanks!
[quote name="m_specs"]searched it. thanks .. looks like im waiting on a software upgrade.

thanks[/quote]

Y? When you are talking to someone tell them to help you out.Turn the phone volume down and adjust the Volume on the HU. Start from 3 turn it up 'till the other party says it's free of echo. Mine is normally phone on 3 HU on 9-11 depends on other parties phone. Also Mic placement is a key factor. Mine is located directly in front of me Behind the Steering wheel.

I'll post a pic this weekend.

Good luck!!
[quote name="m_specs"]searched it. thanks .. looks like im waiting on a software upgrade.

thanks[/quote]

Y? When you are talking to someone tell them to help you out.Turn the phone volume down and adjust the Volume on the HU. Start from 3 turn it up 'till the other party says it's free of echo. Mine is normally phone on 3 HU on 9-11 depends on other parties phone. Also Mic placement is a key factor. Mine is located directly in front of me Behind the Steering wheel.

Good luck!!
[quote name="djoker04"] [quote name="m_specs"]searched it. thanks .. looks like im waiting on a software upgrade.

thanks[/quote]

Good luck!![/quote]

Any pics yet?
[quote name="Wireless King"] [quote name="djoker04"] [quote name="m_specs"]searched it. thanks .. looks like im waiting on a software upgrade.

thanks[/quote]

Good luck!![/quote]

oops I've been so busy i've completely 4got.
I'll take my cam to work take the pic then post when I come home!!!

Any pics yet?[/quote]