AVIC411.com

Bug - Speed Limit when displaying KM/H (Calling Canadians!)

i'm caliing it quits, have spent so many hours just on this one, if anyone wants to continue working on this one please do, as for me it's time to move on to a project i'm working on, BTW thanks for the help Borism

You're welcome! Sorry you didn't get it working...

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm caliing it quits, have spent so many hours just on this one, if anyone wants to continue working on this one please do, as for me it's time to move on to a project i'm working on, BTW thanks for the help Borism

You're welcome! Sorry you didn't get it working...

that's ok, i know someone else would figure this out soon, or maybe i'll get back to it after i finish my new project, we'll see

anyone want to look at this bug? this is what i have so far,

in the header part of model_variables.ui

and this

and in navigatemap.ui header

and this script in in navigatemap.ui

and in text element for the speed limit navigatemap_800_480.ui

;Speed limit us

i can't figure out why it's not changing the display and just shows unknown, any coders that could help fix this?

IDT

would creating an speedlimit bmp with a written text of the current speed limit work, i was thinking of creating a bunch of speedlimit images so that instead of having the text show up in the navi screen it would be an image? would that work or would it be a PITA?

Probably more work than it is worth, and in any case we need to get speed conversion working properly first...

would creating an speedlimit bmp with a written text of the current speed limit work, i was thinking of creating a bunch of speedlimit images so that instead of having the text show up in the navi screen it would be an image? would that work or would it be a PITA?

Probably more work than it is worth, and in any case we need to get speed conversion working properly first...

thanks

• 4 weeks later...
Can you post the info how to add your fix for this problem to our existing setups? Thanks.

i don' know how much detail you want me to post but if you want the full detail let me know, it's a pretty long one and kinda busy at the moment so let me know if you want the full details so that i could make time to post it