AVIC411.com

XM Radio GEX-P920XM vs. GEX-P10XMT

Thanks I did confirm that is the differance I'm installing my D2 today and I have Sirius module but I'm returning it after reading how lame the interface is. The XM unit is $60.00 more but at least ill have an interface that actually has a channel menu and the traffic advisor. It's amazing that they acually sell thi POS.
[quote name="PaisanNYC"]You are better off, as XM has better selection as well. Sirius is mostly concerned with popular format songs, where as XM has a more diverse selection and longer playlists.[/quote]

Wild accusations there...! Personally, I listen to Channel 11 on Sirius (BBC Radio 1 imported from the UK) and XM for Cafe etc

Personally, Id say you're better off getting both XM and Sirius (assuming you can justify the cost)
I have both. Seem to hear the same songs much more often on XM so I have found myself listening to Sirius probably 80% of the time or more. XM has baseball and traffic or I wouldn't even keep it

[quote name="PaisanNYC"]You are better off, as XM has better selection as well. Sirius is mostly concerned with popular format songs, where as XM has a more diverse selection and longer playlists.[/quote]