AVIC411.com

Changing nav map orientation?

I know exactly what you are talking about man i had the same minor head ache and its just a smple fix more so than i think anybody imagines. So the direction of travel does not move in 2d mode, and in 3d mode its almost as if your flying kind of around the streets lol so what i did was im not sure what its called but in 3d mode if you tap sort of to the right on the nav menu it allows you to adjust the like height control of the it. So just press the arrows until the 3d mode like completly over and inverted on your arrow and hot diggity dog in 3d mode you have it just like you wanted lol i know my directions are hella funky if you need images man id be more than willing to take some to help ya out ... i dont know why ne body didnt post this maybe they did already but it works for me everytime and i love how my pioneer looks now its a great unit .. hope this helps

I know exactly what you are talking about man i had the same minor head ache and its just a smple fix more so than i think anybody imagines. So the direction of travel does not move in 2d mode, and in 3d mode its almost as if your flying kind of around the streets lol so what i did was im not sure what its called but in 3d mode if you tap sort of to the right on the nav menu it allows you to adjust the like height control of the it. So just press the arrows until the 3d mode like completly over and inverted on your arrow and hot diggity dog in 3d mode you have it just like you wanted lol i know my directions are hella funky if you need images man id be more than willing to take some to help ya out ... i dont know why ne body didnt post this maybe they did already but it works for me everytime and i love how my pioneer looks now its a great unit .. hope this helps

You totally lost me with those directions.

The problem with changing the perspective of the map in 3D mode is that when you switch to something like the AV source screen and then back to the map, it goes back to the default view. You'll have to move it around again, which I find irritating.

• 2 weeks later...