AVIC411.com

Metra Axxess GM INTERFACE

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 2761.l1259

Does anyone know or can provide any feedback about this product? I drive a 2005 GMC yukon with onstar and I see that now installling my Z1 is going to be a little more involved than needed. I was told that i need to buy a harness that comes from my truck to the unit that will enable me to still retain my door chimes and my ONSTAR in my truck... I saw that PAC makes a unit that can solve this problem, and then i came across this product? I just want to be sure that this will solve the issue because the installers are charging 100 + fir this harness in addition to some antenna device i need and then installation of the radio..... THANKS ANYONE WHO CAN HELP ASAP!!!

I registered just to answer your question....basically you don't want that wire harness either. With that harness you have to have the black box that goes with it that retains your door chime. I have a impala and I've had that harness before. I actually got another harness

this one - Product Image Metra Electronics Corp. GMRC-02 and get an antenna adapter

Thanks sirs for your replies...

My yukon does not have an amplified system because i dont have bose and i dont drive a denali... But thanks for your help...

And i was told that the GMOS01 is correct by another source because of the year of my vechicle.. but i am going to contact the company directly and see what they say and i will come back with info.

Thanks for all your help...