AVIC411.com

No audio from USB / SD / Front input...

I'm not getting any input from any external source. I am getting sound from the Phone / Navigation / FM / CD.....

Running firmware 2.0 (from factory)

The only thing that seems to be 'unique' with my situation is that I'm using an Access connector to enable my factory amp. This means that I do not have anything connected to the powered speaker outputs on the pioneer and im using the line out.

============================

I'm using the hardware bypass hack found here:

http://www.avic411.com/wiki/index.php/Hand_Brake_Bypass

It is working quite well.... thanks to those who were involves.

===========================

I tried the "all in one" hack found here in case it had updates that solved my issue:

http://www.avic411.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=23338

But that didn't fix anything (though did make it much more enjoyable)

===========================

Please provide any insight. My wife is desparate to use this guy!

Have you tried calling pioneer because off hand i can not think of any setting or anything that would cause your prob. I want to say there was someone else on the forum that had a similar prob but i can not remember what the fix was or if hey had to send the unit back.

BTW if yo call pioneer about this prob do not tell them that you have the parking brake bypass done. They seem to think that that is the problem with everything. I have read many posts, all with different probs, and that is the answer they get. Goodluck hopefully someone will chime in here with alot more knowledge on the system that can help you. Goodluck

I believe you have connected the wrong turn-on wire to the amp. There are two "turn-on" wires, one for the amp, and one for the automatic radio antenna. When you are listening to the radio, the amps are turned on, because the antenna "turn-on" wire is powered up to cause the antenna to extend. When you switch to something else, like the USB, the antenna wire turns off and thus, so do your amps. Either connect the amp turn-on wire correctly, or go into the setup menu (I don't remember where right now, I'm away from my car or the manual) and change the antenna wire to be powered up all the time, not just when the radio is on. This is probably unclear, but I'm certain that this is what your problem is.