AVIC411.com

Update pioneer f700bt USA 2.00010 to 2.00050 Eu, Done!!

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Carver yeah figured they would have the id code set! i didn't realy have equiment to try. i wonder if there is a pioneer utility built in that can reflash it like Uboot?

i read in google about some pioneer with USB interfece (simple pioneer, without navi)

It read firmware from our USB flash, but i can't find anything update file for this device,

for check password inside. may-me CPU also Renesas, pasword inside, and one for all pioneer.

so, i try search again.

i read in google about some pioneer with USB interfece (simple pioneer, without navi)

It read firmware from our USB flash, but i can't find anything update file for this device,

for check password inside. may-me CPU also Renesas, pasword inside, and one for all pioneer.

so, i try search again.

Nice work! this device possibly has the same micro processor we might be able to get a service manual for it. unfortunately i think it'll be impossible to convert from US to EW unless we can reflash it. i believe the micro processor has total control over frequency stepping/band and dvd region code. i think it Could also be possible to make a pic micro based mod chip for the unit to control the fm tuner and maybe to over ride the dvd region code.

it would take some work but maybe it would be worth it sure a lot of people on here would profit from it.

for edit SDMLC dump i use winhex or other software, but for few block need calculate checksumm,

and i can't find algoritm. it not crc32 or other, famous for me.

i had play with winhex and all i could see was hex code! how do you convert the hex into text? and also is there a way to covert the image file back into normal files?

for edit SDMLC dump i use winhex or other software, but for few block need calculate checksumm,

and i can't find algoritm. it not crc32 or other, famous for me.

i had play with winhex and all i could see was hex code! how do you convert the hex into text? and also is there a way to covert the image file back into normal files?

after NAND flash dump, you has BIN format. not HEX, and not TEXT.

so, no need convert bin to text.

also, you can cut FLASH image in WInHex, for FAT16 and FAT32, and mount it like ISO files.

with tools like ImDisk, but i don't do it, becouse don't need it.

also, i haven't way for expand all files WINCEIMG.BIN, only few files.

• 3 years later...