AVIC411.com

I just recently installed a F90BT in my 04 F250. I have also done a search and read the FAQ's trying to resolve my problem to no avail. I have plugged my iPod cord into the USB cable from the F90BT and also switched AV1 to IPod. When I plug the iPod in, it shows the album artwork and acts like the song is playing from the time that is counting down on the display, but no music comes from the speakers. Help.....

I've got my yellow-red-white cables connected to the iPod (along with USB) and I did the AV1 setting initially. The iPod worked fine. After disconnecting my battery, the AV1 setting was lost and after connecting my car battery again and booting the unit I went crazy when I couldn't hear the iPod until I finally noticed I needed to do the AV1 setting again. I was going crazy until I figured that out. So, if you disconnect the battery, just be sure to set the AV1 setting again if the AV1 setting gets lost. Of course, make sure the yellow-red-white are connected too.