AVIC411.com

F500BT and ND-G500 install

Installing this into my Pontiac G5 and Ive been looking for an integration harness for the ND-G500 amp for my factory non bose system. The ND-G500 amp has a ISO harness, that obviously isnt going to be plug and play. Can anyone point me in the direction of the correct harness for this job.

Thanks in advance.

Check your local car audio store. I ordered my harness through a company that gets their supplies from aerpro.com

I'm in Australia btw.

Pretty much everywhere I've been sells the harnesses from aerpro. In fact, I haven't seen any other brands of harnesses. Stores sell them for ~20AUD where ordering them through "wes" (which requires a trade license) cost me 7AUD.

Hope this helps somehow.

im considering doing the same with my pontiac vibe, but from my research of the amp the only way i can see it working is to cut the ends off or splice into the wires from the amp that are supposed to goto the factory radio, buy the gm oem replacment harness (http://www.installer.com/item/display_i ... it=70-2003) that plugs into the cars harness. or hard wire it. if theres a simpler way i have yet to find it.

Sorry if I hi-jack the thread. I also want to install the F500BT/ND-G500 combo on my Acura TSX. But I am confused that should the ND-G500 install between the stock amp & stock HU(output from HU to ND-G500 then output to stock amp? or the stock amp should output to ND-G500 then go to speakers? Or ND-G500 output to AUX of the stock HU?

im not totally sure what the factory radio of the tsx is, but im assuming that theres an "upgraded sound system" :lol: as the car makers like to call it, meaning that they have an additional factory amp powering the speakers. in this case your best bet would be to bypass them all together if your going to use the pioneer amp, however you could still incorporate it in the install but will sound like crap. if you have an audio inout in your factory radio you can just use the audio out put on the f500 and just skip the ND-G500 all together. That being said, after actually looking at the size of this thing, i think the better option is to just pay extra and do the f700, because its just too bleeping big. but to each his own.