AVIC411.com

upgrade stock igo to igo8.3.2?

sorry if this has been asked,but I've tried to search and can't seem to find an answer for that.so it is possible to do so?I just tried out the igo8.3.2 that comes with leetchlauncher yesterday and already fell in love with it!~personally i find its interface is just fantastic!!anyway,is there a way to ungrade the stock one to it?or is it even possible?Thanks in advance!

sorry if this has been asked,but I've tried to search and can't seem to find an answer for that.so it is possible to do so?I just tried out the igo8.3.2 that comes with leetchlauncher yesterday and already fell in love with it!~personally i find its interface is just fantastic!!anyway,is there a way to ungrade the stock one to it?Thanks in advance!

unfortunately no

LeetLauncher 3.0 runs from an sd card,but it uses the cpu on the avic to process it so why can't it be run from the flash drive just as well? I've tried putting the igo 3.0 file on the flash but I can't seem to find the key to accessing it. Does anyone know why it will run from the sd card but won't run from the flash drive?

sorry if this has been asked,but I've tried to search and can't seem to find an answer for that.so it is possible to do so?I just tried out the igo8.3.2 that comes with leetchlauncher yesterday and already fell in love with it!~personally i find its interface is just fantastic!!anyway,is there a way to ungrade the stock one to it?Thanks in advance!

unfortunately no

that's a real shame.the more i play with igo8 the more frustration i get with the stock igo :cry: .plus the stock igo is sluggish as hell with less funtions.i bet if someone would make it intergrated to the pioneer deck,it would be so much more useful and pratical than just anything else!.........someone?? :shock:

LeetLauncher 3.0 runs from an sd card,but it uses the cpu on the avic to process it so why can't it be run from the flash drive just as well? I've tried putting the igo 3.0 file on the flash but I can't seem to find the key to accessing it. Does anyone know why it will run from the sd card but won't run from the flash drive?

tecnichally i dont think it is difficult to make this happen ...anyway,too bad i dont have that kind of skills :cry:

The igo8.3.2 runs on flash without any problem. I.e. you can delete the complete ezrider.exe, maps, etc and copy igo on the same place renaming igo.exe to ezrider.exe and it works.

What do not work is that there is a watchdog program that expect some return signal from ezrider.exe that obviously do not send any commercial igo.

Due to this the box stating that the program is loading do not dissapear and after some time (not too much) the watchdog program command the unit to reset.

Obviously this feature (the autoreset) is excelent to avoid that any problem (in the unit as it is sold) freeze the unit as the watchdog reset the system while you driving without any assistance.

My favorite guess to obtain a fully functional unit (i.e. radio, DVD, etc working) but running igo8.3.2 is to determine which return signal has to be sent by ezrider.exe and force the igo8.3.2 to send it. The other way around is to kill/modify the program that acts as watchdog.

Please find a screenshoot of how is the interface of igo8.3.2 with gurjon 800x480 skin. You can check how the visitibility of all the data is heavily increased[attachment=0]DSCN3116.JPG[/attachment]

Of course I welcome the effort of all the people that are moddign ezrider.exe but I think that the best would be to force that the commercial igo8.3.2 will work instead and allow the great flexibility (including skins), improved maps, etc.

The igo8.3.2 runs on flash without any problem. I.e. you can delete the complete ezrider.exe, maps, etc and copy igo on the same place renaming igo.exe to ezrider.exe and it works.

What do not work is that there is a watchdog program that expect some return signal from ezrider.exe that obviously do not send any commercial igo.

Due to this the box stating that the program is loading do not dissapear and after some time (not too much) the watchdog program command the unit to reset.

Obviously this feature (the autoreset) is excelent to avoid that any problem (in the unit as it is sold) freeze the unit as the watchdog reset the system while you driving without any assistance.

My favorite guess to obtain a fully functional unit (i.e. radio, DVD, etc working) but running igo8.3.2 is to determine which return signal has to be sent by ezrider.exe and force the igo8.3.2 to send it. The other way around is to kill/modify the program that acts as watchdog.

Please find a screenshoot of how is the interface of igo8.3.2 with gurjon 800x480 skin. You can check how the visitibility of all the data is heavily increased[attachment=0]DSCN3116.JPG[/attachment]

Of course I welcome the effort of all the people that are moddign ezrider.exe but I think that the best would be to force that the commercial igo8.3.2 will work instead and allow the great flexibility (including skins), improved maps, etc.

wow!so before we solve this problem regarding so called "watchdog" we still can't actually using igo8.3.2 normally?because it will be constantly rebooting itselft while we running it.am i correct?Thanks for sharing this tho!!~

By that pic I can tell that you have a Nissan Qashqai, correct? :wink:

What mod are you using?

The 5.11 only for 8.3.2 (any later than 5.0 according to gurjon web)

This work perfect for me on my iPAQ and first I am trying to solve the issue to substitute ezrider.exe by iGO8.3.2 and later I will continue investigating about new versions.

Ok I renamed IGO8 to EZRIDER and now it is trying to load but gives me an " INITIZING WARNING DATA" along with the System startup in progress: Please wait. I take it the DATA file is missing something.

iGO 8.3 will not work with iGO 8.0 DATA.ZIP, and even regular iGO 8.0 will not work with AVIC's one because it has references to many things specific to AVIC...

I used the data zip file that came with LeetLauncher 3.0. If we could find a way to get the audio and radio to work on the SD card then the Sd card would be the way to go. Why does LeetLauncher 3.0 work from the SD slot and not from the Flash drive? It's useing the same facilities it's just being accessed from the SD slot instead of the Flask disk.

The 5.11 only for 8.3.2 (any later than 5.0 according to gurjon web)

This work perfect for me on my iPAQ and first I am trying to solve the issue to substitute ezrider.exe by iGO8.3.2 and later I will continue investigating about new versions.

I'm so happy to see this is getting attention~~once someone gets it done I would be set with the unit :D for some reason I'd much rather stick with the stock deck instead of leetlouncher.really hope you can pull this off!!