AVIC411.com

Looking for Pioneer ADT-VA133 install cage

Does anyone know where I can get this item ? Got the f90bt a month ago and can't get the unit installed. I tried Best Buy , Enfig.com, Pioneer and many others with no luck .... :oops:

P.S. Is there any other way to install it in a 2004 VW R32 with a different install cage ? ( Clarion, Kenwood...)

i just googled it, and several places came up. most were out of stock but a few were not, best buy can order it but they do not carry it in stock, its on there web sight

wouldn't you still have to order a different brand cage anyway? i would just stick with the one made for the AVIC's

I couldn't find it in stock anywhere either, but I was told on an Audi forum that the Clarion double din install kit fits better and works well with an Avic install so thats what I got. I ordered it for $19.99 from Crutchfield. I'll be installing this weekend so I'll let you know how it works for me if you can't find the Pioneer kit before then.

I just installed an F900 in my Mk IV Golf - dude - what a b-ugger to find an install kit. I ended up buying two different versions off eBay UK. One was 39 pounds ($58 US) and the other 15 pounds ($25 ish). Shipping was though the roof on both. The cheaper of the two was my fav and the one I installed - will post pics if requested. Type this search "FP-17-00 Volkswagen Bora Caddy Double Din Facia Panel" on eBay.

I still have this fit kit - "VW VOLKSWAGEN Double DIN Fascia Fitting Kit CT23VW03A" - will sell for what I paid for it plus shipping.

I also ended up using a CAN-BUS adapter and an amplified antenna adapter - lots of wires, but all in all a good install.

Let me know if I can be of any assistance.

Scott