AVIC411.com

BLUE BUTTONS THEME--NEW LOOK FOR STOCK UI

• 3 weeks later...

Only reason something wouldnt copy over is if its not titled exactly the same as the file your trying to copy. Needs to be the same exact filename and file extension as the one u want repleaced for it or any to work. Havent trie it yet but hopefully will tonite. I would assume the files included in the first post are named exactly the same as the stock files being replaced. Did u use 7zip?

Sorry for a stupid question but im not too saavy with zip programs. I've downloaded 7zip, got my data.zip from the device on my desktop computer, unzip the 800x400 folder, copy/pasted/overwrote the files with your files, now how do i put this modded folder back into the data.zip? Am i doing this wrong? Id love to have these blue keys but can't figure out how to get the right folder back in its proper place? When i try to drag and drop it back to where it goes, the program just puts it in the main root zip of the file so its not in the proper folder. Thanks!

Sorry for a stupid question but im not too saavy with zip programs. I've downloaded 7zip, got my data.zip from the device on my desktop computer, unzip the 800x400 folder, copy/pasted/overwrote the files with your files, now how do i put this modded folder back into the data.zip? Am i doing this wrong? Id love to have these blue keys but can't figure out how to get the right folder back in its proper place? When i try to drag and drop it back to where it goes, the program just puts it in the main root zip of the file so its not in the proper folder. Thanks!

highlight all the folders/files inside DATA folder then right click choose 7zip, then add to archive and that should do it

highlight all the folders/files inside DATA folder then right click choose 7zip, then add to archive and that should do it

So get my original Data.zip, extract it to its own folder, then copy the stuff needed, then rezip the Data folder back? Is that right? Ima try that right now.

Dang, still cant get it to work right! I used the 7zip program but when you make a zip it saves it as 7z zip file and the device doesn't read it as a zip so that kind of defeats the whole purpose of using 7zip. Tried extracting the whole DATA folder, copy over the new button files, then re-zip the entire DATA folder, replacing it on the device, reboot, no changes made at all! I dont get it?

Dang, still cant get it to work right! I used the 7zip program but when you make a zip it saves it as 7z zip file and the device doesn't read it as a zip so that kind of defeats the whole purpose of using 7zip. Tried extracting the whole DATA folder, copy over the new button files, then re-zip the entire DATA folder, replacing it on the device, reboot, no changes made at all! I dont get it?

After you are done zipping the folder back rename it from "data.7z" to "data.zip"